Saturday, September 12, 2009

Momma's chasing chickens

So I'm home with Pops tonight, cos Momma's gone out with her friends to a "Hens Night". I really wanted to go, but Momma said that I can't go because I'm not old enough to go (or not human enough... I couldn't really understand what she said).

To be honest, I don't really know what a "Hens Night" is, but the Beagle from down the road said that it's probably a night where they go around chasing chickens. I don't know much about chickens (aside from that fact that they end up as the little shredded bits in my dinner), but the Beagle from down the road said that he's been on a farm before and hens are these noisy big birds that scare easily. Chasing them sounds like tons of fun! I can't wait until I'm old enough to go to a Hens Night.

Oh well, it's been a pretty tiring night so I think I'm going to take it easy and get an early night.

Oh, and I didn't have to go to the vet after all! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory