I don't really understand humans... a few days ago, I left a Golden Offering on Aunt Mainey's luggage, and everyone got really upset. But why? I mean, that's what dogs do, right? We pee on things. But in the spirit of understanding and harmony, I tried something different.
So today, I tried to be more like a human, and I left a Golden Offering in the toilet, right there on the white seat that Momma and Pops always pees into. I mean, I haven't grown as tall as my humans yet, so I can't reach the top like they can... but I did the next best thing and peed on it.
And they STILL get mad at me. ARGH!!! I don't know if I'll ever understand them.
Hiew hiew hiew!
SUNday Sharing
-
Lady PF showed up as I was putting this together -
Then moved to this vantage point when the post was in place -
Heading to 530pm - 70 - Partly Cloudy - a...
3 hours ago
Hi, Sonic!
ReplyDeleteSorry they don't appreciate your "golden offerings"!
I don't understand them either! You went to the right place to do your business!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We'll nevFUR figure 'em out!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra