Saturday, April 10, 2010

April Fools!

Recently, the Beagle from down the road told me about this pawsome event called "April Fools". Basically, for the entire month of April, you can make fools out of your humans! I was really excited, so I went and peed on my Pops' shoes, I peed on Momma's leg, and then I did poopy in Aunt Mainey's room. And these weren't the little marking pees like when Momma sprays her perfume... these were the nice long "lift your leg for a good 10 seconds" pees!

Of course, my Humans were really really upset with me. I didn't know why, of course, since it's April Fools and I'm allowed to. Besides, it's Pops' job to clean up after me. He should be happy that I've given him things to do!


Oops...

Then I found out from Tooky the Wise Turtle that April Fools doesn't work like that. In fact, it's only the first day of April and not the whole month. So that's why my Humans are so upset. Oops!

6 comments:

  1. I think this means woo khan't do anything fur the next nine or ten April Fool's Days!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good idea to us..
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sonic!
    I am thinking the Beagle from down the road made fool out of you!
    Hmmm... now you will have whole year to plan a revenge!
    Sorry your parents were not very happy with your offerings!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just shows you that you can't trust that beagle again. Maybe you should go pee on him instead.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! It's not really your fault, you were misinformed! Better luck next year!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    PEEE-S....now was that the humans April Fools joke on you.....giving you that fake hamburger?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory