Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My new neighbors

These days, it seems like there are more animal friends coming to live in my neighborhood. First of all, there's my Bat friend. I don't know what his name is, but I'm going to call him Bruce. We first noticed Bruce the Bat when my Humans were letting me out into the garden for me to shower the plants, and then Bruce and some of his friends kinda dropped from above the door and flew around. Bats scare Momma a lot!

Bruce the Bat

But Bruce seems pretty harmless. He just kinda hangs around all day. Like, really hangs around. He seems to like hanging upside down for some reason. The Beagle from down the road said that he does it because he's really small, and by hanging upside down he's helping his body to grow taller. That's such a cool trick!

I've always wanted to be a big husky like Khyra, the Army of Four or the OP Pack, so I tried that trick too. But I couldn't really hang off anything though because I don't have opposing thumbs. The best I could do was lie on my back. It didn't really help me grow any taller or bigger, but it does get me some comfy belly rubs from my Humans!

Nope... not growing any taller...

The other new neighbors are some feather puppies that have nested somewhere near my Humans' bedroom window. I can't find where they are exactly, but I can hear them chirping and singing every morning. Momma was worried that the Evil Cat might come and eat the feather puppies, but it's okay. The Dog Knight has been patrolling the house to keep those cats away! *wink wink*

I hope I can find those feather puppies soon. I think they'll look as cute as they sound. Speaking of which, both Momma and Pops have just gotten their iPhones and are now addicted to Twitter. The Twitter noise sounds just like the feather puppies!

10 comments:

  1. We get neighbors crashing through the brush sometimes and we think it is fun. The humans don't unless they can identify them - and even then, not always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to be big to be siberian-like, you just have to love to run, don't follow the rules, ignore the flashy box, and love the snow. That should get you started, Sonic.

    Woos, Phantom, Thunder,and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo do a furry nice Siberian like sleeping pose!

    Keep up the good work!

    And Bruce is a good new neighbour! He takes khare of nasty bugs and stuff!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a freakish amount of bats here!! They love to eat the seeds on the palm trees, then they leave huge messes all over the cars, the driveway, the house. I don't enjoy their visits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your search, just don't eat the "pups" once you find them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to meet the beagle down the street... has he ever been on your blog Sonic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bruce the bat! I'm with your mom on this. We have bats at our stables in our back yard, but we haven't named them. At least they're tiny, even smaller than me, phew.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello sonic its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmmm i am suspishus of this broose karakter duz he go owt in daylite??? duz he hav a reflekshun??? is he repelld by garlic??? theez ar importent things to find owt let me tel yoo!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom hates bats! We have them here and they've even gotten into our house before! The feathered pups sound much nicer!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...wow, I would be scared of Bruce too. But I don't think they will hurt you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory