Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tricking the humans

I'm supposed to put up some photos of my birthday at the park with Knuckles, but Momma's still photoshopping those pics so please be patient.

This is me with the Altar of Snack Conjuration

In the meantime, I've got a new trick! Remember my Altar of Snack Conjuration? You know, if I leave a Golden Offering on it, I get a snack? Anyway, I figured out that if I leave a Golden Offering on it while my Pops is in the bathroom, Momma will give me the snack. But if I wait around the Altar until Momma goes into bathroom and Pops comes out, I just have to hiew-hiew at Pops for a little bit and then Pops will feed me a snack too! Two snacks for one Golden Offering!

But I can't use it too often. My Humans are getting clever, and sometimes they'll check with each other first. Snap!

10 comments:

  1. Sonic!
    It was good while it lasted, right?
    I will be waiting for your birthday pictures!
    Tell your mom to hurry with them, ok?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart, Sonic!! Now you just have to think of another way to trick them.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Sonic we'll be patient. No hurry. As for your new training technique, I think I speak in behalf of all of us when I say Thank you. I mean, what are furiends for, right? I always share all my good training tips too.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonic!

    Kudos on tricking them hoomans!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could trick my raiser into some stuff... maybe I could get out of training for a day!

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the birthday pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will love agility! just don't fall off the dog walk like me. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one smart doggie Sonic! We look forward to seeing your birthday pics. You must ask your mom if photoshopping is very hard cos our mum feels she really needs to learn!
    She is making excuses about not having enough time!!!!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory