Sunday, November 8, 2009

Peeing for Snacks

Lately, my Human Summoning Spell have been losing its power. Not only that, but it tends to annoy my humans too so I've been cutting down on that. Besides, I've found a new use for my Golden Offerings: The Altar of Snack Conjuration!

The Altar of Snack Conjuration

My Momma got it for me a while ago, basically it works like this. I leave a Golden Offering on it, and within moments, I'll get snacks! It's so awsome! I love snacks!

I'm not sure how the dog magic works, but I think it's something similar to the Human Summoning Spell. I think one of the Gods of Dogs (the Beagle from down the road thinks its the one named Bow-Wow) is watching over all of these altars around the world, and when a good little dog leaves a Golden Offering, Bow-Wow will make our humans give us a treat.

It's so awesome. Sometimes when I get snackish, I just have to squeeze out a few drops and I'll still get a nice snack. It's so much easier than going through my "Sit/stay" drills.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    My Golden Offering phase lasted only one week since I came to live with my mom!
    After that, I learnt to go to my own bathroom anytime I want. And I never got treats for that! Hmmm... do you think I need to have a serious talk with my mom about it??
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory