Friday, May 14, 2010

Walkie to the gas station!

The other night, grandma and grandpa wanted to go for a walk, so my Humans took me out with them. We walked to a strange and distant place called the Gas Station, because Momma needed to use this machine there to pay her bills.

Yuck! These cars fart a lot!

I don't know what the Gas Station does, but judging from the name and the amount of cars there, I'm guessing that's where cars go to fart. I'm pretty sure that's what it is, because it sure was stinky over there. It was a pretty nice walk, longer than I'm used to, but I got too curious a few times and tried to sniff at the road when one of those cars drove by just inches from my nose. Momma and Pops were both really upset with me, and they held my leash even tighter after that.

Oh! And another thing: remember that Hole in the Gate that leads to the Great Outside? Well, I managed to sneak out a few times too many, and Pops got really really upset. Now I have to wear my collar ALL THE TIME! It's kinda itchy, but I guess I'm used to it now. Oh well...

I have to wear my collar even when
I'm chilling out at home now...

8 comments:

  1. Woo need to stay safe soooooooo get used to it!

    Sneaking out is NOT good - woo khould get SMOOSHED by one of the khar things OR eaten by an evil khat!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sonic!
    Yes... Gas Stations are stinky!
    My mom suffers headaches everytimes she has to go there to fill her car!
    Glad you are getting used to your collar. It is very important to wear it all the time!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. See what you get for being cheeky and running out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree with the others - you gotta stay safe, Sonic! We want you around for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, you are cracking us up. It's stinky as the gas station cause it's a GAS station. Glad we are allowed to do our gasers all over the place. No more escapes so you don't get stolen
    have a fun weekend
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better be careful sneaking off...someone might take you and not let you return back home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonic, you are being too silly - no more escapes. Stay in your yard and be good.

    And do have a good weekend:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gas stations are smelly - but it looks like you did pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory