Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random Picture Moment - Starring Knuckles!

Give me my toy back!

Apparently I'm not the only dog who's being teased by a dog in the window. Knuckles just told me that there's one at his place who keeps stealing his toys too! Where do these guys come from? And how come we can't ever reach them to chase them away? One of these days, I'll figure out how to get through that window and chomp on their butts!

And because everyone thinks Knuckles is so cute, here's what it looks like when he wakes Aunt Jol up in the morning.

"Wake up and play with me!"

6 comments:

  1. Don't you feel like someone is always watching you????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet Aunt Jol secretly loves to be woken up by a cutie like you, Knuckles!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing one of those thieves in the bathroom here. Why can't they get their own toys?

    Woos, Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Knuckles is soooo cute!
    Sorry about those thieves!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory