I'm a big dog now!
Unfortunately, my Momma and Pops were away on a weekend getaway... but at least my grandparents and Aunt Mainey were around to keep my company. So I wasn't left alone or anything, and it gave me some time to think about the things that have changed since I was a little puppy.
I used to be afraid of The Great Outside, and would hide behind the door. I used to need Momma and Pops to carry me up and down the stairs, but now I can climb up and down by myself... and I'm even faster than they are!
In fact, I am completely independent now, and can do pretty much everything myself. The only things I need my Humans for are:
- Taking a bath (though I think I can get by without ever taking one)
- Filling my food bowl
- Cleaning my food bowl
- Filling my water bowl
- Cleaning off my dingleberries
- Traveling to Knuckles' place
- Brushing my fur
- Dabbing my paws clean after I pee-paw myself
- Opening the Big Gate to the Great Outside
- Going for a walk in the Great Outside
- Getting onto my Humans' bed
- Cleaning up my Golden Offerings
- Buying more toys for me
- Buying more food for me
- Putting on or taking off my collar
- Updating this blog
- Switching on the TV so I can watch Bones
- Protecting me from Dobermans and cat ambushes
- Opening the container with all my treats
- Fishing out my treats when they roll under the bed
- Reaching for my toys when I toss them onto the table
- Opening room doors
- Pulling my bed out of my crate
- Packing my toys away (not that I should need to)
- Belly rubs!
But other than that, I can do everything by myself cos I'm a big dog!
What are some things you guys need help with?