Monday, March 7, 2011

Back from my break!

Hi doggy pals!

It's me, Sonic! I haven't been blogging for such a long time, that I think some of you might have completely forgotten about me already. I blame Pops, of course. Because it's never my fault... it's always the Humans' fault.

So I've been chilling out a lot...

So here are a few updates about what's been going on for the past few weeks:

There was a week when Pops and I made many many trips to the nasty place the humans call the airport. First we sent Aunt Mainey away, then it was Momma, then my grandparents, then finally Uncle Eff. Basically, in 10 days Pops and I sent every member of our family away! It was so awful. I missed everyone so much!

Being home alone with Pops meant we had quite a bit of quality time together. We had a long talk about Pops' childhood and how grandma used to bring him along to awful activities like shopping or visiting her friends, and Pops would have nothing to do but sit in a corner and stare at a wall. You see, this was a long time ago, before humans had things like iPhones, laptops, or even something my Pops called a "Gameboy".

He then promised me that he would never bring me along to boring places like that. I'm not sure I know what he's talking about though - everywhere is interesting to me, and I can always keep myself entertained by leaving Golden Offerings around.

Pops bought me some snacks to
distract me from missing Momma

Momma and my grandparents are back now. Momma went to Bali again, and came back  all darker... like a daschund. Then she raved and raved and raved about the beauty of the ocean and how fun it was to surf, while Pops just smiled and stared blankly.

So excited was Momma that we ended up renting two surfing movies for her to watch: Point Break and Blue Crush. And then that weekend, they took me to the beach for the very first time!

I have to say, I didn't really like the beach. It was awful and scary! It's hot, the ground is funny and soft, and the water! There was this part where the water kept rushing at me and trying to wash me away! I was so scared, but my Humans thought it was funny. They're weird like that.

That's a lot of water out there...

No, Momma... I don't want to go there!

Time to get out of here!


Anyway, I'm going to go and catch up with your blogs now. I'll write again soon!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Sounds like you have been one busy pup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Sonic. We wondered where you were. Sounds like your house has had a revolving door for a while. Those treats from Pop looked mighty tasty. We have never been to the beach but we think it might be fun.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sonic!
    Glad you are back! And your mom too!
    Sure these past days have been very busy for you!
    Sorry you did not like the beach!
    There is no beach near to our place but my mom says it is pawesome!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back. Maybe if your humans would to take you to the beach more often you might get to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonic we love your walk...
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Sonic! We love those special treats when our mom goes away! yummmmmmm

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad to have you back in blogging world... WELCOME BACK!!

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory