Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've got a couple of awards!

Wow! I've just received a couple of awards from Toby the Guide Dog in Training, and they're awesome!  First up is the Happy 101 Award.


The rules for this award are simple: You have to post up the image on your blog. List 10 things that make you happy. Do one of those things. Send this award to 10 of your friends that make you happy.

Well that's easy enough! Here are my 10 things:
1) Sniffing smelly socks
2) Getting some wind in my face during car rides
3) Cuddling up with my Momma
4) Chasing my Pops around the coffee table
5) Take a nap while snuggling GG the Giraffe
6) Getting a snack
7) Going for walkies in the Great Outside
8) Eating pork
9) Playing fetch and wrestling with Leo the Leopard
10) Dragging Ms Crab into my crate for some private time when my Humans aren't looking

The other award is the Sunshine Award.


This one has much easier rules. Just post it up on your blog, and then award it to 12 other bloggers. Oh, and you have to leave comments on their blogs to let them know they've got an award.

So to make things easier, I'll just do what Toby did and award these 2 awards to 12 dog bloggers. Here are my picks (though I'm sure many of them have already gotten these awards before, it never hurts to get more than one award), in no particular order:

1. The Thundering Herd
2. Dog Daze
3. Lorenza
4. Tank
5. The Army of Four
6. Twink
7. Bruschi
8. Santa & 9. Minnie
10. Patsy from Dragonfly Interiors
11. Maggie & Mitch the living plushies
12. Salinger the Pug

While I have your attention, I'd also like to congratulate Toby for reaching his goals before he has to return to school. If you guys helped out, then there's a big thank you for you!!!

16 comments:

  1. We sure need some sunshine here, Sonic! It won't stop pouring at our house! Thank you so much!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards! Thanks for passing them on to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonic,

    we enjoyed reading what makes you happy ^_^

    wet licks

    S&C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great awards for a great pup!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonic - Thanks for sharing your awards with me! Happy & Sunshine - I think that's a great way to start the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Sonic! And thank you for sharing!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH thank you Sonic! I am going to post these awards on the sidebar of my bloggie! Thank you Thank you!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your Awards, Sonic!
    You have a great list of things that make you happy!
    Thanks for giving them to me!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Khongrats!

    Woo shared some pawesome stuff AND pawed 'em along khwite well too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your list of happy thoughts! And thanks for the award.
    Lots of love to you from Patsy xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the awards and thanks so much for including us on the list of recipients - a very distinguished list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you didn't like it but I'm glad you honored Earth Hour. Mwahs for that.
    Congratulations and thank you for the lovely awards. I loved your list. Of course number one was my favorite item on your list because it is so... YOU
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all your awards Sonic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sonic,

    Congratulations on all your awards. Come over and pick up our Friendship Award on our sideboard. It's for all of furrends!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory