Monday, April 5, 2010

BC Attack

Yesterday at class, my brother Knuckles got a little bit too irritating with a big Border Collie, and the BC just snapped and bullied Knuckles. Poor Knuckles got a shock, but nobody was more freaked out than Aunt Jol. Luckily, the BC's human was there to break up the fight and Knuckles didn't get injured much at all, but the two of us were definitely quite spooked and edgy after that. We just went back to Grandmother's place and hid quietly for a bit.

Nope, no Border Collies outside Grandmother's place

This morning, I'm still feeling a bit antsy. I was a bit afraid of going out into the Great Outside, even if it was just the garden. I was also so nervous, I did wet poopy.

I think I'd better not mess around with the big dogs for a while.

Gotta keep looking over my shoulder, just to be sure

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sonic,

    What a cute post! We're little too, so we know the feeling!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got spooked! Those big dogs can forget how strong they are sometimes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonic!
    Sounds very scary!
    Glad Knuckles is ok!
    Take care!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame this had to happen to you, Knuckles! We're glad you're okay!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, that is so scary! Glad you are both ok! I hate when dogs act mean! It makes me have wet poopy's too! BOL!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  6. They say "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"; but it kind of is the size of the dog in the fight ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no...that is very scary. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really too bad, Sonic. We are glad Knuckles is OK.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. How scary! I hope everypuppy is OK!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come on Knuckles, you can do it. You are brave and better than that big BC. If you like I'll come over and box his ears
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory