Saturday, September 11, 2010

Missing Momma...

I feel kinda lonely at home without Momma. I mean, Pops is around and he's being really nice like moving my bed near his bed so we can sleep closer together (not that I actually sleep there because he might step on me when he wakes up in the morning), but it's still just Pops and when you get down to it, I love Momma so much more.

I'll just lie here till Momma gets back.

Hmm... I'm getting kinda sleepy...

At least my ears aren't so itchy these days.

6 comments:

  1. OK, keep your eyes on the watch as it swings back and forth....you are getting sleepy, sleepy...zzzzzzzzzz -- Oooo, Mommy's home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor Sonic - bet Mom is back very soon. Make sure you let her know how much you miss her.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sonic!
    I know you miss her a lot!
    I hope she comes back soon!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even thought your pops is trying...nothing is like having mom and pops around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-( I hope time goes really fast for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory