Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sunday Morning with Momma

NOTE: The following post was written on Sunday morning, but some silly Internet issues meant I can only put it up now. Try to pretend it's Sunday morning when you read this, ya?

What a nice morning! I woke up, and after Pops took me to the garden for a morning pee, I got to come back and get onto the bed with Momma and get some cuddles!

Snuggling with Momma

I love snuggling with Momma in the mornings. I bet you guys do too! And now, I'm on my way over to Grandmother's place to play with Knuckles and Aunt Jol. Hope you guys have a good day too!

Yaaaawn!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, such sweet snuggles with Mom. We hope you have fun with Knuckles.

    It's fun to pretend it is still Sunday, that means one more day of the holiday weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday Snuggles are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how much you like sunday snuggles with Mom!
    I hope you had a great weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be a beautiful Sunday for ya eh! We <3 snuggles!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory