Thursday, December 8, 2011

The family of cats that live in our yard

Remember how an Evil Cat gave birth to a bunch of cats in our yard last time? It's been happening again, and now there is a family of five cats living in my garden! And you know what the strange thing is? Momma's encouraging them!

HIEW!

A whole bunch of cats have

moved into my garden!

I mean, why would she want me to share my garden, the garden that I so dearly love to pee on, with cats? And these cats are selfish and mean too... the mother cat hisses at me all the time. I'm actually kinda scared of her too, cos I've seen those sharp claws of hers and she doesn't seem to be afraid of my bark. I don't think my bite matches up with her claws.

Momma kept insisting that the kittens are not as lucky as I am to have a forever home, so she wanted to give them shelter, and even fed them. They'd actually go to the pet store and get special food for the kittens! Has the world gone crazy???

Right now, we've got five cats in our garden:
  1. Momma (cat)
  2. Medium (cat, from the previous litter).
  3. Stocking (kitten)
  4. Batcat (kitten)
  5. Socks (kitten)
This one's name is Stocking

After months of feeding the kittens, Momma had her friend help us trap Medium and Momma, and then they were sent to the vet to be "fixed". I'm not sure what that means, but Pops threatened to have me "fixed" too if I keep peeing where I'm not supposed to.

Now that Medium and Momma are back, they don't seem to be moving away. They're still there, even though Momma doesn't feed them as much anymore. I guess I could try to get used to them and share the garden, but they're pretty pushy and nasty about it. I've seen the kittens go up to play with my Humans, but they still get all hissy when I go near them.

The Momma cat is always around, and she's fierce!

Maybe the Dog Knight should pay them a visit one of these nights...

4 comments:

  1. They are pretty cute, Sonic. Maybe they will become your friends one of these days. We have all been fixed here too, whatever that means, we didn't think we were broken -BOL.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Although they are adorable they are trespassing. I sure would keep an eye on those critters
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of kitties for one yard, Sonic! You'll always have something to do or someone to chase!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...are those c*ts going to LIVE there????

    Dude....they're freaky.

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory