Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Humans are back from Bali!

So just to get things up to date, I've spent the last 10 days in misery. Well, it's nice to hang out with my grandparents and all, but they don't pamper me the way my Momma and Pops do. And they definitely don't let me sleep in their bedroom either.

When I smelled my Humans coming through the door, I was so happy that I farted three times in a row! And then pooped twice, but not in row.

It was so wonderful to have them back! I ran around in circles, I pounced on Momma over and over again, and I even occasionally showed my Pops some attention (when Momma insisted). Then they started unpacking, and that's when I noticed something was wrong, and maybe my Humans didn't love me as much as I love them.

Momma... where are my presents?

They didn't buy me anything from Bali.

No snacks, no toys... not anything. I thought maybe that was just a little mistake. But things got worse!

After 10 days away, the first thing my Pops does for me is to take me into the torture chamber and give me a bath! Why would he do that? I've been grooming my doggy smell for the past week, just to be all nice and smelly for them. Sure I had some pee-paw action going on, but that's no big deal, right?

I hiew-hiewed a lot in the shower, and did my best to hide in corners and keep away from my Pops. He got annoyed at my antics, and started telling me how lucky I was to have someone pick out my dingleberries for me, when the dogs in Bali didn't get proper baths and were poor, dirty, and hungry.

Pops says that the dogs in Bali are hungry
and poor, and I should feel very lucky.

So that was that. I didn't get any presents, and I got showered. But not everything is all bad though....

At least I get to sleep on their feet again. I like snuggling up to my Humans when I sleep.

4 comments:

  1. We can just picture the excitement when your humans came home. Ten days must have been such a long time for you. Too bad about the bath and no pressies. But it must be nice to be back home.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luxurious small dog beds with canopy surpass the standards of a stiff wicker or plastic basket for your pooch to sleep in. Luxury canopy dog beds are high-end pieces of furniture featuring ornate details, plush fabrics and undeniable comfort for dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sonic! We were so happy to hear from you! Welcome back!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory