Friday, December 23, 2011

Finding a forever home for the kittens

As you guys know, there's a family of cats living in our yard right now. My Humans have gotten quite attached to them, and it makes me pretty jealous sometimes when they feed the cats and play with them. Don't they know that the cats hiss and snarl at me all the time??? I know they don't have a home and all, but still... Momma is always telling me that we have to look out for less fortunate fur-friends who aren't as lucky as I am. Even if they're cats.

The tense border relations between me and the cats
This Christmas, Momma told Pops the only thing she wanted was to find the kittens a Forever Home of their own. So the other day, Pops went out into the garden to take photos of them so that he can post them up in Facebook, share the pics with the Cat Welfare society, and basically try to find humans to adopt them.

Now we finally have individual photos of the kitties, so we can share them with you too!

This is Medium. She was born in the previous batch,
and is the big sister of the bunch
Batcat is the bravest kittie, and always
the first to approach my Humans
Socks is the most timid, and hides from us all the time
I think you can guess why this one is named Stocking
We've had some luck with potential adopters, so hopefully Momma will get her wish this Christmas, and I'll get my garden back! I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I'm sometimes afraid to go out into the garden because I see them snooping around. Especially during the rainy season, because they're always using our garden as shelter.

This is one of their favorite spots to huddle up
If any of you guys live in Singapore and would like to adopt one (or know someone that might), please contact us! If you're interested, Pops has more photos on Facebook here.

I probably won't be online for the next few days, so Merry Christmas, fellow dog-bloggers! I hope you all get really nice presents!

5 comments:

  1. The little kitties are very cute. We sure hope they all find good homes. Your family is so good to be so caring. Happy Christmas.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your mom gets her wish for Christmas and all of the kitties have loving forever homes, Sonic!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, the kitties are so furry cute! We hope they find a furever home, furry soon :)

    - Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. we will have to say they are awfully cute. Mom better have a "talk" witn them so they don't have more kittens. Mom sure is nice taking care of those cuties BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Sonic!!! I hope your mom gets her x-mas wish and your beautiful kittens find wonderful homes!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory