Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Evil Cat sighting

I haven't seen the Evil Cat for a long time now. I thought that he was chased away by The Dog Knight for good, and the only cats left are his two apprentices Chairman Meow and Eek. That's okay, because Chairman Meow and Eek are only cat-puppies, and don't really pose too much of a threat to our home.

But then I saw this in our garden:

Oh no! Poor birdy!

Destruction of this magnetude magknee maggie size can only come from the original Evil Cat. I sincerely hope that the birdy-friend lost only a few feathers, and nothing more than that.

Then while investigating the feathers, I spotted the Evil Cat out of the corner of my nose. I tried to catch him, but he was too quick (and cowardly) for me.



I'll have to be really careful from now on. The return of the Evil Cat can only mean one thing: the Dobermans are plotting something again.

8 comments:

  1. Yikes, watch out those cats can be evil. Once sliced my ear open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is he? Go get'em Sonic..BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful, Sonic!
    You don't know what that cat is plotting!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Kitties that hurt pretty birdies are evil! grrrrrrrrrrr

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you were terribly frightening (BOL). I saw the video and ... not impressed. You need to look a bit more mean, I think ;)
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a little guy, you have a BIG bark, Sonic, bet that cat ran away fast.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory