Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Price of Freedom

I was out on patrol again the other morning, and I saw not one but two cats in my garden! There was the Evil Cat, and a new cat that I have now codenamed Chairman Meow. The forces of Evil are growing in numbers, and The Dog Knight must rise again to protect my Humans.

Chairman Meow, hiding in plain sight

As the Beagle from down the road once told me, the Price of Freedom is eternal vigilants viligi vegetables... erm, the Price of Freedom is eternal snooping around!

4 comments:

  1. We think they should be arrested for trespassing or prowling. Good beagle advice
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job patroling your yard, Sonic! Keep up the good work!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep an eye on them, Sonic!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great patrolling!
    Let us know how it went!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory