Sunday, February 7, 2010

Miserable wet poopies

Since Friday night, my tummy's been feeling lousy and I've been doing wet poopies. Momma and Pops have been quite worried, and they've been waking up several times in the middle of the night or the early morning to clean up my smelly wet poop. I mean, normally my poop doesn't smell bad, but even I think these ones are really gross.

I think I'll skip on the pictures, cos I don't think anybody wants to see that.

Then this morning, Pops woke up at about 5am and had to do wet poopies of his own. Hahaha! Silly Pops... always copying me because he gets jealous of all the affection I get from Momma!

7 comments:

  1. Oh-oh!
    I hope you and Pops get better soon!
    Wet poops are not funny, right?
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! That's not fun for anybody!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the worst kind of poopies for everyone. We hope you and your Dad get things sorted out soon.
    In the meantime be sure to wash your paws!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sonic its dennis the vizsla dog hay sorry yoo ar feeling poorly!!! i think my dada is also jellus of the attenshun i git from mama but i am not shoor he wood go that far to git it for himself!!! plus it probly woodnt wurk ennyway!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL Sonic. Coincidentally we're dealing with a poopy situation of our own. Add the incredible rain to all that (nobody wants to go outside) ... I'll spare you the photos too. ;)
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for skipping the photos on this one.
    Hope you and your pop feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory