Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Big Christmas Party

So I just overheard my Humans talking about Christmas, and what they did Christmas evening. You see, after all the excitement from Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning and stuff, I thought it'd be time to kick back and relax, which was what I did at home. But apparently, all of my humans went to a big Christmas party without me! There was lots of food, turkey, games, prizes, and of course... presents!


So many presents!

But the thing is, Knuckles and I weren't there! And Tails was!!!


Tails and his two sisters


Since Knucks and I weren't there,
Tails got all the affection

The party sounded like lots of fun, they had the prettiest cookies and muffins there - which I didn't get to eat. I mean, I don't think I would've been able to eat any had I been there, but still...


Momma and a Snowman Muffin

All in all, it sounded like a really fun party and I totally wanted to go. Hiew hiew hiew!!!


Look at all the happy faces!


And people were even flying with joy!

You can probably figure that I'm a bit upset... and since Santa has already come and gone, well... I threw a hissy fit and left a Golden Offering on the Christmas Tree at home yesterday. I behaved and didn't go near it the whole time it was up, but now I think I deserve to pee on it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    Not fair! Not fair!
    That golden offering was what they deserved!
    But... it looks like all of them had a pawesome time and those are tons of presents! Wow!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sonic its dennis the vizsla dog hay that party duz luk fun but also a littel daynjerus with all those peepul flying arownd matriks style!!! i wil bet that aydjent smith is going to show up enny minnit!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of smiles!

    I think the khupkhake sugars kikhked in and gave them magikh jumping powers!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonic, your post today sounds like my post from yesterday. I too was left behind and missed out on the fun. What's up with that? I loved your idea of a golden present. All I can think of is where to hide all the leashes together so nobody can leave without me. We need to team up.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hoomans sure did have a fun time! What a bummer that you didn't get any cupcakes, Sonic!
    Happy New Year to you!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory