Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tails update


Poor Tails...

Sad news, everyone! We just heard from Aunt Cheryl that Tails isn't taking well to his medicine. Apparently it makes him vomit and stuff! I can sorta understand, because I think medicine tastes really bad too, but it hasn't made me vomit... yet. The poor guy probably hasn't taken any medicine before. I don't think he's even been to the vet before!

I mean, I hate going to the vet and I hate eating medicine too, but I guess it's what humans make you do when they love you a lot. Speaking of icky things humans do when they love you a lot, I'm still getting my ears cleaned by Momma every morning and every night because of my ear infection. I hate it!


I can't stand it when Momma cleans my ears!

Lately I learnt a new trick, where I bury my head between Momma's lap so she can't reach my ears with the pokey sticks. The Beagle from down the road calls it the "ostrich trick". I asked him what an ostrich is, and he said it's like a giraffe with wings. I imagine what GG would look like with wings, and it's really funny! I think it's another one of the Beagle from down the road's imaginary creatures, like merlions (a lion with a fish-tail - as if!), Jawas (giant rats that collect rubbish - like what?) and dalmatians (dogs with polka dots - yeah right!).

4 comments:

  1. Have they tried to give him his meds in a difFURent sekhwence?

    As fur your ear khleaning...maybe woo need to have a khanine pal do it fur woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sonic!
    Poor Tails! Sure I hope he gets better soon!
    When I see my mom with one of those things in her hand I know what that means and I run away but, she always catches me! And... as soon as she starts cleaning my ears... I enjoy it a lot!
    I did not know Dalmatians were imaginary creatures from the Beagle!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed my visit to your great doggie bloggie!
    Hugs and belly rubs to Sonic!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope Tails will be doing better soon. And we so understand about the ear cleaning. Luckily we don't have to endure that very often, but it IS so annoying.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory