Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's almost Christmas!

Yesterday, Momma woke up with a tummy ache and didn't feel very well, so Pops and I took her to see the Human Vet. While Momma went inside, Pops and I stayed outside because I wasn't allowed inside.


Waiting for Momma outside the human vet

This got me thinking... when we go to my vet, both humans and pets are welcomed inside. But now that we're at a human vet, how come I'm not allowed to go in? This isn't right at all, isn't it? Maybe there should be a new rule where humans aren't allowed in a pet vet! Fair is fair!!!

Later on, we went to pick up some cupcakes for Christmas, and then it was time to go home for a quick nap. Well, I napped anyway... Momma had presents to wrap and stuff.

After that, it was off to see Melvin the Groomer. Since I'm going to attend some parties soon, Momma wanted me to look my absolute bestest. Melvin was so nice, and he had Christmas presents prepared for us and everything. Then he cut my fur, and wow I look good! I'm looking really good. Not only that, but I smell great too! If I could put my smell into the Internet, I would just so you guys can smell how good I smell.


Look how clean I look!


Christmas is tomorrow! I'm soooo excited! I've already been to one pre-Christmas party, where I got my first present ever!


My first Christmas present! Snacky-poos!


I got to meet my cousins Baby, Alfie and Kenji here too, and I played with Kenji most of the night. Alfie was really clever, and showed off some cool tricks to get some snacks.



Anyway, I'm going to rest up. We're going over to Grandmother's place tonight, where I'll get to see Knuckles and Tails, and hopefully get more presents! It'll be so much fun!

8 comments:

  1. Woo are so khorrekht about the human vet!

    Woo should be able to go in and see that your momma behaved!

    I'm sure woo will get some more pressies!

    Have fun!

    Happy HOWLidays!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonic,

    Happy Merry First Christmas. It's Calvert's first christmas too; he's a bit confused but as his big sister I'm doing my best to get him use to all the commotion.

    Have a wonderful Christmas dear friend, we are sure Santa is going to be good to you.

    Belly rubs
    N&C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you look great!!! Lucky you with a xmas present already ;-) I'm sure Santa will bring you lots more.
    Patsy has her stocking out ready, and she's been a very good girl. Santa will be very generous this year :-) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your mom is ok. You look really good and all ready for Christmas.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new haircut is pawesome!
    We hope your mom feels better. We totally agree with you on that vet thing!
    Wishing you a very Merry first Christmas,

    Toby's Trainer
    SEGDI Raiser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sonic!
    I hope your mom is feeling better now!
    Congrats to Alfie! Sure its not easy to do tricks while someone is sniffing your... you know!
    Merry Christmas to you all!
    I wish you and your family the best today and always and I hope all your wishes come true!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope your Mom is doing better so she can enjoy the holidays too.

    Wishes to you and the family for a Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sonic,

    Nice to meet you. We hope that your mom is feeling better now and is enjoying the holidays.

    We really like your name, Sonic. Yeah, mommy used to love playing the video game. Do you also love moving so quickly?!

    Merry Christmas to you, your pawrents and the whole family. We hope we can be better friends.

    -Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Scrappy & Bullet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory