Friday, October 23, 2009

Grossness!

Yesterday, I swallowed something I shouldn't have. I know I'm not supposed to chew on a lot of things, like the bathroom rug, but it just feels so good and I love it so much! Anyway, I think I must've swallowed a piece of the rug that kept tickling my throat or something, cos suddenly I felt really uncomfortable and started vomitting.

My Puke
Gross!!!

I don't know if you guys have vomitted before, but it's the worse feeling in the world. All that gagging, and the slimey stuff shooting out of your mouth... and that yucky after-taste! SO GROSS!!! It's so nasty, and I don't ever want to vomit again!

I was talking to my friend the Beagle from down the road, and he told me that cats vomit all the time... for fun! Yeah, apparently they will lick themselves so that their fur tickles their throats, and then they'll vomit out the furball. What kinda weird species would make themselves vomit?

The Beagle from down the road says it's because they're all stray cats with no homes, and they want to make themselves thin so that a rich soccer player will adopt them. Dogs don't need to be so desperate... humans love us because we have charming personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory