Thursday, October 29, 2009

Walkie Walkie

My humans are asleep, so I can sneak in another post on the computer.

My humans took me for a nice walk tonight. Momma had gone jogging earlier, so Pops took me out to meet her in the Great Outside after dinner. Luckily for me, Momma didn't smell like Missy the Westie like she normally does after a jog. When we walked out the front gate, we bumped into our neighbor Dame, a very furry Maltese. I rarely get to meet Dame; usually we just see her barking from her high balcony, like that Rapunzel girl.

We met quite a few friends tonight, like Tess the long-legged wheezy dog, and Cocoa and Chewie, the chihuahua couple. As usual, Cocoa was quite flirty with me, and Chewie got pretty angry about that. I guess Cocoa must've heard about my secret identity as the Dog Knight, and girls dig that stuff. Luckily for Chewie, I'm still wary of cooties so I'm not gonna flirt back with Cocoa. Cooties are gross!

At the bottom of the hill, we got barked at by... yes of course, the Hill-Bottom Twins. Well, at least one of them. I'm not sure what happened to the other one. As much as it makes me jump every time they start barking out of nowhere, I really hope nothing bad has happened to the other one.

When we got home, the new puppy from the house next to us started barking again. Well, not really barking... more like whining. If I thought I was whiney, then this puppy is even worse. The thing is, nobody in my family has ever seen this puppy before, so we don't know what kinda puppy it is. We can hear it, but we can't see it. It's like a fart. So I'm going to nickname him "Small-Fart" until I figure out his real name.

One weird thing did happen during my walk. I found a nice spot to poop, and just when I'm all crouched and ready to go... nothing happened! It's so strange! I walked a couple of steps down and tried again, but it was as if the poop wasn't ready to leave home. I got quite embarrassed when my humans started looking at me funny and giggling, and just walked it off. I hope that doesn't happen again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    Sure you had an interesting walkie... with that "no poop moment" included!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory