Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Momma's new pets

You know, as if I'm not already insecure enough because of the Dog in the Window and all the times that my Humans have come back from their "jogs" smelling like Missy the Westie from next door, now I have a new competitor for my Momma's attention! And this time they're really small!

Last weekend, Momma brought back this tiny little egg-shaped plastic thing called a "tamagotchi", and living inside are three new pets of hers. And she showers them with so much attention. Every time they start making beeping noises, she goes over and starts pressing buttons and stuff, to feed them or play with them.

I have no idea what kinda pets could be so small that they'll fit into such a tiny little container... I asked the Beagle from down the road, and he said that they're probably Fleas or something. Only fleas could fit into such a small home. Fleas!!! What would my Momma want to keep fleas in our home? Is she that upset with my Golden Offerings that she's decided to keep fleas instead?


This is me, versus the new tamagotchi thing.

I thought of attacking and destroying the little flea-egg thing, but that might let the fleas loose to attack my fur... and I don't want that to happen at all. So in the meantime, I guess I'll just have to learn to deal with it. No... I think I'll whine a lot instead. Hiew hiew hieeeew!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    Tell your Mom that you are much better than that Tamagochi thing!
    I hope her attention goes back to you soon!
    Yes, whine a lot and let me know if that worked, ok?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory