Saturday, October 17, 2009

Half-breeds are the new pure-breeds

After spending time with us for a few days, the Twins Uncle Pete and Uncle Dave have gone off to London now. Before he left, Uncle Pete was taking a lot of photos of me, because his housemates in Australia want to get a dog and he thinks I'm an ideal breed because I'm not too big, very cute and moderately quiet.

I can totally understand, because I'm really cute like that... but it's not going to be easy finding a Silkese like me. Pure-breeds are easy enough to find because I see them in pet shops all the time, but half-breeds don't generally show up at the shops. It makes us unique that way, and way cooler. Even the humans in Momma's fashion magazines are all half-breeds these days.

Well, I hope Uncle Pete can find a dog like me. Well, maybe not just like me, but something like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory