Saturday, October 24, 2009

No, not the fleas!

I woke up this morning after a terrible nightmare. I dreamt that my Momma neglected the fleas in her Tamagotchi and those nasty things rebelled and broke out of their capsule. Well, two of them did, anyway. And without a new home to go to, they decided to invade my fur and burrow their way into my body. At first it itched a bit, but the feeling went away so I just ignored it.

But then during dinner, while I was munching on my food, I felt a pain in my chest. I rolled over, then suddenly a super flea burst out of my body!!!

That was when I woke up and realized it was just a dream...

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was just a dream!
    Fleas are not fun!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post - pictures of fleas ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pictures of fleas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory