Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Evil Cat

There's a nasty cat in the neighborhood that likes to invade my garden all the time. Not only that, but he also likes to poop in the yard before running away. When my humans find the poop, they blame it on me! I try to explain that it's the cat's fault, but they don't believe me. It's not fair!



And every time I see the cat, he just chuckles like a fat jerk before hopping over the wall. I don't know how he can jump so high, but one of these days I'll get him. Oh yeah, I'll get him and rub my balls in his face. I learnt it from watching my Pops play his videogames. The Beagle from down the road says it's called "tea-bagging" and it's a way to show someone who's the Alpha. This is my home, and here I'm the Alpha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory