Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Twins visit


Today, my humans and I went to the airport to pick up Pops' friends who are staying with us for a few days. Humans don't normally look alike, but these two sure did... and they were big! Pops told me that the Twins used to be St. Bernards, but they managed to change into humans. The Beagle from down the road told me that I could change into a human too, and all I have to do is "power-level up to level 80". We're not sure what level 80 means, but that's what he heard his humans say before. Judging from the Twins, it's probably got something to do with weight. I'm only 4 kg though, so I've got a long way to go before I can level up too.

I dunno... I'm not sure if I want to be human. It doesn't sound like all it's cracked out to be. I mean, you have to go to work, you have to wear funny clothes when you go out, and it seems like you have to go into that Bathroom Torture Chamber on a daily basis. I think I'd rather stay as a dog, so I can sleep all day and just receive a whole bunch of affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory