Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I smell with my little nose...


Sometimes having a great sense of smell
isn't the best thing in the world.

You humans don't know this because you've got those low-grade noses that aren't worth the money Koreans pay to get them adjusted (I'm not sure what that means exactly, but the Beagle from down the road said it once and it made the other dogs laugh), but we dogs have discovered something really weird about humans.

When you live in the same house for long enough, your poop eventually synchronizes itself so that it all smells the same. I'm not sure why this happens, but it does. You can't really tell, but us dogs can detect the subtle changes in the smell.

That said, my Pops must've lived with horses at some point in his life, because his poop smells really bad. Momma's on the other hand, smells like roses. Okay, that's not entirely true, but I was told that if I wrote that, I'll get some extra treats tonight (yum!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory