Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday night outing

I had a special treat tonight! Momma and Pops decided to go out for a quick dinner, and took me with them. So not only did I get a bonus car ride, but I also got to hang out with them at the restaurant. I couldn't really read the name of the place, but it had this big yellow sign that looked like the streams of two dogs peeing into the middle of a red box, and this creepy looking clown.

While Momma and Pops were eating their dinner, I got to sit at their table. Now this might not sound like a big deal to you, but it's the first time I get to sit at the table with my humans. At the the table, not just under it! I was so happy, even if Momma didn't feed me some of her chicken.

While we were there, a whole bunch of other humans walked past and kept wanting to stroke my fur, especially the smaller ones. One youngling in particular was so fascinated by me and kept wanting to pat me. I guess I can understand, as I am incredibly cute after all. All except for one human. The moment she saw me, she shrieked and jerked away as if I was going to eat her face of something. She was probably attacked by a Doberman before... those dogs give regular dogs a bad name.

While going for a short walk, everything was fine till I got scared by a huge hunk of metal speeding down the road. I thought it almost hit me so I got Momma to carry me instead. We also bumped into a female dog named Scout. Scout kept trying to tackle me and paw me, but I didn't want anything to do with her. The Beagle from down the road told me all about girl dogs and cooties!

Then it started raining and my humans took me home. The outing was so exciting and I had such a good time. I hope I can go out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory