Friday, September 18, 2009

Nightmare and a song

I had a nightmare last night that really bothered me. In my dream, I was lounging around with my Pops while he was doing his homework and listening to some rock music (it was the band L7. I don't even know what L7 sounds like, but you know how in dreams you sometimes just know things?). After a while, my Pops went to the washroom. While I was waiting for him to come back, a Doberman suddenly burst through the window and landed on my Pops' desk. Before I could do anything, he stuck his paw onto my Pops' speaker volume control and turned up the music so loud that all I could hear was a sharp ringing in my head! The music was so loud and shocking that it woke me up!

As it was the middle of the night, the room was so quiet that I didn't know if I really did go deaf or not... my ears were still ringing at this point. It was only after a few minutes that I started hearing the quiet whir of the fan, so I managed to relax and go back to sleep. Though I was still a bit nervous that a Doberman would crash through the window.

---

I wrote a song this morning. It's sung to the tune of that teapot song.

Sonic's Song

I'm a little Sonic,
Small and cute.
Everyone loves me
Oh, there's a flute.
I'm not good at rhyming
But it's okay!
I'm still the cutest anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory