Monday, September 14, 2009

No! Not another trip to the vet!

Last week my humans mentioned that I didn't need to go to the vet, but today they decided I needed to go. My Momma and grandma took me to a different vet today, probably thinking that I wouldn't figure out where they're taking me. But they underestimated a dog's strong sense of smell and innate telepathic abilities. Okay, I'll admit it... I was trembling in the car the moment I realized where I was going. But you would tremble too if you were in my paws.

Anyway, it turns out that I have a yeast infection in my ear, and now I'll need ear drops and regular cleaning. What I wanna know is, how did I get a yeast infection in my ear? The Beagle from down the road said that yeast infections are things you get from humping Paris Hilton's chihuahua. But the thing is, I've never even so much as sniffed Tinkerbell's butt.

This news really shocks me. I've just recovered from another illness, only to get this. It's depressing. I hate getting medicated. I hate getting cotton buds shoved into my ears. I hate that itchy feeling in my ear all the time.

One good thing that came out of this is that I got injected with some stuff that makes me pee and poop more often. And my pee is now incredibly potent, so my Golden Offerings can now summon my humans even quicker than before. It's not really worth getting a needle jammed into my butt, but I guess it's a consolation. Remember, the food-dish is always half-full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory