Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birthdays are so cool!

I was just scoping out my pals on the Internet today, and I noticed that it's Mitch's birthday! I'm not even a year old, so I don't really know what a birthday is like. But he had party hats, lollipops, and a pizza-cake topped with ice cream! I've never even eaten pizza or ice cream, but now I can't wait for my birthday so I can try too!

Happy birthday, Mitch!

Oh, and my Pops created a Facebook page for me! If you guys wanna join my group in Facebook, please click here. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. HI, Sonic!
    Yes, it was Mitch birthday and he had a delicious treat!
    I am sure your birthday will be great too!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your furst birfday will be pawesome!

    Just keep taking notes and leaving hints fur your hoomans!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs have a sweet tooth, i have read somewhere on
    the internet and so they enjoy eating ice creams and
    all the sweet things.
    puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory