Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Training begins

Yesterday I began my training to become the Dog Knight. I started by sparring with my old toy, Mr Crab. Mr Crab is slightly larger than me, so it'll be good practice for when I start going against Dobermans and really fat cats. I'm getting pretty good at throwing Miss Crab around and flinging her into things. I think soon I'll be able to try sparring with Miss Crab, Leo and GG at the same time.



To train my biting and chewing strength, I attacked Momma's bedroom slipper today. Hahahaha... only one of us walked away from that one! I eat slippers like that for supper!

Momma's slipper, Sonic's supper

Okay, I'm going to go back to more training now.

PS Someone claiming to be the Batmandog (or Batmandogdog) wrote in my Shoutbox. Can it be? Is the real Batmandog still alive? I hope he supports my mission!

2 comments:

  1. You'll make a good Dog Knight for sure! Just dropping in from DWB to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sonic.... Dog Knight!
    Sure Mr. Crab is a great sparring!
    The chewing thing is part of your training too??
    Keep the good work!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory