Thursday, November 26, 2009

Uncovering the Dobermans' secret plan

Hey guys,

I can't write long and I'll have to get this post out quickly. I'm writing this from the top secret hidden Doberman base. The Beagle from down the road and I have managed to find it, based on the information we got from the Evil Cat. I can't tell you where it is, because it's so secret that I'm not really sure where I am, but the Beagle insists that we're at the right place.

The Dog Knight Returns

We're ducking and hiding from Doberman patrols, and right now we're at a safe spot, spying on the Dobermans. I managed to borrow my Momma's Nokia Internet Tablet. I'm not very good at typing on the mini keyboard, but the Beagle seems to be handy with a stylus.

Anyway, I'll have more news for you guys when we get out of here. I hope we can get out of here! The Dobermans are so scary!

4 comments:

  1. We all have talents - I'm glad woo have the Beagle to help!

    Good Lukhk!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sonic!
    Sounds scary!
    Please take care!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonic
    What an exciting adventure - we are really glad you have a beagle with you. You can always trust a scent hound!!!
    Stay safe.
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Article – good way to educate people. Though I was actually wondering whether mentioning the size of the dog isn’t important as well – big dogs need lots of space… that right?
    puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory