Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Evil Cat bugging the car

Last night, I snuck out of the house after my humans fell asleep to protect them from the Dobermans. I don't know why, but I just smelled that something was wrong and I had to check it out.

And it's a good thing I did too, because I found The Evil Cat hiding under my Pops' car! I barked at the Evil Cat, but the stupid Cat just wasn't really afraid of me, and it hissed back at me! After a bit of name-calling, I finally managed to chase the Evil Cat away from my Pops' car.

Evil cat under the car
It's the Evil Cat messing with my Pops' car!

I investigated the car, and found that the Evil Cat had placed some sort of device under the car. It was either a tracking or bugging device, so it can't be good news. Not only that, but my keen sense of smell detected traces of Doberman on it. Dobermans and cats working together? What's going on? It doesn't matter though, cos all you need is a little Golden Shower to mess up any device.

My humans can sleep safely for another night, but the fight with the Evil Cat bugs me. How can I protect my humans when the forces of Evil aren't even afraid of me? I think I'll need to figure out a way to strike fear into their hearts, so that the cats and squirrels of the world (and maybe even the Dobermans) will run for their lives the moment they see me.

I'm going to talk to the Beagle from down the road about this. I'm sure he'll help me out. His humans aren't safe from the bad guys either. Nobody is safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory