Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No more rain, please

It's been raining and raining and raining. I hate the rain. I don't get to go out for my walks when it's raining. It's been a very long time since I got to go for my evening walk!

The other night, I almost got a proper one because my Pops took me out. But after turning the corner, he started feeling a slight drizzle and he panicked. Humans don't know this, but dogs can smell rain... and I didn't smell any rain. I tried to convince him that it wasn't going to rain and that it was just a passing drizzle, but my Pops wouldn't listen.

After we got home and got settled in... guess what? It didn't rain at all.

Hiew hiew hiew!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    I don't care about rain but sure my mom does!!
    What is wrong with getting a little wet??
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory