Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Photo Moment

Here are some pics that my humans snapped of me while I was sleeping... or at least trying to sleep. When I snooze, they get so caught up on how cute I am that they wanna snap some photos of it. Sometimes, I'm just too cute for my own good!

Sleepy Sonic 2
Tucked in with Miss Crab

Sleepy Sonic 1
Being woken up by Pops and his camera.

PS Uncle Eff went back to Melbourne last night. But Aunt Mainey is in town now to spend 3 months with me. It seems like my family is always rearranging themselves. Oh well... as long as there's always someone around to coddle me and pamper me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    Those pictures are great!
    I can see you don't like to be awaken by the camera!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory