Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Walkie walkie with Aunt Mainey

YAY!

Last night, for the first time in like, forever, I got to go out for a walk! Momma and Pops were like "Sonic, tonight we're going to take you for a walk, no matter what!" And they did! Aunt Mainey came along too, and it was so awesome to run around in the Great Outside again.

But maybe I was the only lucky dog last night or something, because none of my friends were out for walks. Even the notorious Hill-Bottom Twins were really quiet last night. The only dog I even heard was Small-Fart, and that's because he's always whining and whinging. Ah well... I left them some peemail to say hi anyway.

Immediately after the walk, Momma lured me into the Torture Chamber! The walk was a trick! Oh no! I got bathed and cleaned up, and I didn't like it. A small bonus is that Momma lets me snuggle up to her in her bed after a shower, but still... the humiliation of being soaked is kinda bad. And this time, Aunt Mainey was watching and giggling too!

Oh well... at least I got to go out for a walk.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    Walkies are pawesome! But it is very sad I am the only one here who enjoys them!
    It is very rare that I see doggies having walkies!
    I love baths! Maybe next time I can take it for you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory