Monday, November 16, 2009

Meet the Toys: Leo the Leopard

My Grandma went to Australia to visit Aunt Mainey and Uncle Eff a few months ago, and she came back with a new toy for me that I just instantly became BFFs with. This toy was Leo the Leopard!

Leo the Leopard

Leo might be based on a cat, but that's okay because he doesn't purr and meow at all. In fact, the only noise he makes is the squeaking sound when I bite into his body. I love that squeaking sound!

Leo is great because he's a bit bigger than GG, but he's got those flailing arms and legs just like GG, so I can pick him up and toss him around over and over again. It's like so totally fun. Lately he's become my sparring buddy while I train to become the Dog Knight. I still toss GG around too, but Leo is a bit more like my own size now (and he has that squeaking sound).

Tackling Leo

I know you're technically not supposed to have two BFFs, but I love them both the same. So they take shifts being my BFF. During the day, when my humans are out, I'll play with Leo. But when my humans come back and I'm snuggling with them and getting ready for bed, that's GG's time.

Sonic and Leo

Well, I'm going to go and play with Leo now. See you guys later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    I don't think there is a problem having 2 BBF!
    As long as you give them the same love and attention!
    Leo sure is a great BBF!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo is almost the same size you are, Sonic! Have fun together!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory