Monday, November 2, 2009

Shaving Sonic

Yesteday, I got shaved!

The Beagle from down the road thought it would be a good idea to shave my fur, because he heard that "Mixed Marital Artists" like to shave their heads before they fight, so that their spouses won't be able to pull their hair while fighting over paints. And if I'm going to challenge those Dobermans in combat, then I'll need every bit of help I can get.

So Momma and Pops took me to Melvin the Groomer, and on top of the regular stuff like trimming my claws and plucking the fur from my ears (always so painful!) he went on and totally shaved off my fur with a scary whirring thing.

The "Before" shot
Here's what I looked like before grooming...

Pedicure
This is me, getting my nails clipped.

Okay, I've always had my nice fuzzy coat of fur ever since I was born. I like it when my humans brush my fur. This is a totally different experience. With my fur shaved off... it's like I can feel the wind on my skin! It's so weird!

I'm sure you guys want to see what I look like now, so here's a pic of my new look.

That's just sorta freaky
My new look!

Okay I'm just kidding! That's not me at all! That's just the dog that got shaved after me. He's kinda funny-looking and googley-eyed, but Momma says that's what happens when you pull faces and then the wind changes. If only Chinese Crested dogs had Mommas as wise as mine. Anyway, this is what I really look like after my haircut:

New and improved shaved Sonic
Look how sleek I look now!

Pretty handsome, huh? It's just so strange. I feel really light and agile now, and when the wind blows it's a totally different feeling. But I like it lots. And I'll probably be able to kick butt now. Evil Cats beware!

My humans think I look like this actor named Liev Schrieber. I'm not sure if I see the resemblence myself, but here's a comparison photo.

Celeb lookalike

What do you think? Do I look like the guy who plays Sabretooth?

1 comment:

  1. I see a resemblance but sure you are more handsome!
    I like your new look!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory