Thursday, November 5, 2009

Momma's big jog!

Earlier tonight, I waited and waited with Pops for my nightly car ride to the train station to fetch Momma home. I mean, the time was right, and I kept hearing the usual sound from Pops' phone that usually signals the time to go get Momma, but we never left. Pops didn't even reach for his car keys. Then later, I found out why we didn't head out.

Momma had embarked (Pops taught me this new word!) on her big run - all the way back from her workplace to home! And she managed to do it too! It meant that I didn't get to go on my car ride with Pops, but still I'm really proud of Momma.

She says she's going to do this once a week. I'm not sure why... I'd really rather just nap instead. Oh well, there's one bonus out of missing out on my car ride though... Momma comes home with smelly socks! I love those smelly socks!

Momma's jogging shoes

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    Just remember those are not chewing toys, ok?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory