Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm not the dog you're looking for

I had such a good dream this morning. In my dream, I left a Golden Offering under my Pops' desk, and then my humans confronted me about it.

Momma: Someone just peed under your Pops' desk. Let us see your paws, Sonic!
Sonic: Hiew hiew hiew!
Pops: We don't need to see his paws.
Sonic: Hiew hiew!
Pops: He's not the dog we're looking for.
Sonic: Hiew hiew hiew hiew.
Pops: You can go about your business.
Sonic: Hiew hiew hiew!
Pops: Move along, move along!

After that, Momma made Pops clean up the pee while she watched TV. That was such a sweet dream! I was like so awesome! I'm think that I'm destined to have these powers. I'm going to go and practice on GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory