Monday, November 9, 2009

Random Photo Moment

A few months ago, Godma Des came all the way up from Australia to visit me! Well, she probably had some other errands to run while she was here like attend some convention or work stuff, but I know the main reason was to visit me.

Godma Des

Godma Des is some kinda super doctor (but not the scary vet type) and she's creating some super potion to make dogs invincible to hairdryers. That would be awesome!!! I'll never have to fear Momma's hairdryer again!

2 comments:

  1. HI, Sonic!
    Godma Des is beautiful!
    I am sure her main reason to visit was YOU!
    She has a very interesting job!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonic! What a total cutie you are!! Saw you were following my blog, and thought I'd stop over to sniff around on yours. Hope to see more of you :)

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory