Friday, November 6, 2009

I hate veggies

Ever since the dinner at Happy Daze, Momma's been trying to feed me more vegetables. I don't know if you know what veggies are, but they're those icky things that you sometimes find together with your food, but aren't meat. Lemme say that again: NOT MEAT!

Munching dinner
I love my food

Yuck! I don't really like them, but my humans insist that they're supposed to be good for me and everything. How is it supposed to be good for me when it makes my taste buds go "EEERRGGH," right? I try to eat a few of them to appease Momma... but I just can't bring myself to finish the rest.

I heard from Grandma and Grandpa that while they were visiting Knuckles, Knucks got to steal and eat Grandpa's slice of cheese cake... and nobody punished him!!! How come he gets to eat the nice food???

I don't like veggies!
But I hate my veggies

Seriously, I'd much rather munch on Momma's slippers instead. They may taste like the floor, but they've got a nicer texture. Momma's just gotten another pair to replace the pair I destroyed, so I'm looking forward to trying them out!

Then this morning, Pops thought it wasn't such a good idea for me to chew on Momma's new slippers, so he took them away from me and stubbornly offered me some veggies instead.

Well, I thought taking the slippers away from me wasn't such a good idea either, so I left a Golden Offering under his chair. This is how dogs renegotiate!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by our blog, Sonic! We love veges - all kinds!
    You have a bowl with dividers that looks like Mitch's brakefast bowl! You must be a superfast eater too!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sonic!
    I love veggies!
    My mom gives me kibble in the morning and at night and my grandma gives me veggies at noon and they are delicious!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory