Monday, November 23, 2009

Boring weekend!

I just had the most boring weekend... Momma and Pops were out pretty much the whole weekend, doing their Christmas shopping and going to weddings and stuff, leaving me all to myself! Even Aunt Mainey was out and about a lot, so I just spent the weekend home alone.

Sad-faced Sonic
Home alone...

I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but isn't it weird how the days when you have the most time to blog, are also the same days that you have pretty much nothing to write about?

All I did was sit around, and wait for my humans to get back and play with me. The only highlight of my weekend was Aunt Jol visiting in the afternoon, but even then she spent the time playing videogames.

Aunt Jol visits

Oh wow is the weather horrible or what? I hate rain. I mean, it's water falling from the sky. It's like bath time for the whole world, and bath time is bad!

I guess I'll just go and wander around till they get back. Hiew hiew...

Still waiting

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sonic!
    I hope they are back now!
    Sure your weekend was not the best but don't worry is almost over!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Add to Technorati Favorites singapore blog directory